In accordance with government guidelines, the Blades are delighted to announce the reopening of their retail stores at both Bramall Lane and Meadowhall as of Monday 15th June 2020.
The number one priority remains the safety and wellbeing of both supporters and staff. Therefore, a number of measures will be in place to keep everyone safe.
- Sanitiser stations will be in place for supporters upon entering either store
- A one way system will be in place and we ask supporters to respect the social distancing government guidance
- Please minimise contact with items and surfaces in store as much as possible
- Pay with card wherever possible, using contactless payment
- Customer numbers in both stores will be limited to ensure that supporters can shop safely with us
- Glass screens have been fitted at all till points and shirt printing stations
Our Bramall Lane store will open at 9am and our Meadowhall store will open at 10am.
Please note that the Bramall Lane store will not be open on home matchdays. For the latest updates on opening hours visit www.sufcdirect.co.uk/page/openinghours
Reopening offers such as 50% off all kit items and 10% off fashion items for Father's Day await in both stores.
The Club looks forward to welcoming supporters safely back to our stores, but we also remind supporters that they can still shop online at www.sufcdirect.co.uk