Contract Type: Casual
Line Manager: Meadowhall Store Manager
Rate of Pay: NMW
Due to the success of the recently opened Meadowhall store, we are looking for another casual retail assistant to join the team! We pride ourselves on delivering a great customer experience and want someone who will deliver this level of customer service and take the time to develop strong knowledge of our products.
- Assisting customers in making purchases of retail merchandise and to deal with all enquiries and correspondence in a polite and effective manner.
- Encourage upselling & increase productivity
- Working together with the rest of the retail team to maximise retail sales and profitability.
- Cash handling, cash register operation and responsible for balancing your daily takings.
- The receipt and dispatch of goods where appropriate.
- Maintain excellent customer service
- Maintain a high level of security with regards to the retail stock and cash.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and contribute to an effective retail team ethic.
- Administration duties including Filing, the organisation of literature, post.
- Complete online orders for customers where stock is not available in store
- Replying to e-mails in a timely manner.
- Personalisation and printing of shirts.
- Merchandising to a high standard all stock.
- Ensure cleanliness of all retail areas to include the stockroom areas.
- Assist in the checking off stock and goods in and out where applicable.
- Carry out stocktaking duties when applicable.
Please note that the successful candidate will need the flexibility to work over a 7-day period and work late opening hours where required.
- Honest and Trustworthy.
- Reliable and good time keeping skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good people and team working skills.
- Good communication skills
- Basic maths skills.
- Basic English skills
- Basic IT Skills
- Experience of printing/personalisation
Click here to download the application form. Please download and save the application form before inputting information. If you require a paper copy please contact the HR department firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 253 7200.
Completed application forms must be submitted via email to email@example.com stating the vacancy title in the subject or posted to HR, Sheffield United Football Club, Bramall Lane, Sheffield, S2 4SU.
Closing date for applications is 20th March 2020.
Eligibility for Employment in the UK
In accordance with current legislative requirements the successful applicant must produce documentary verification of her/his eligibility to work in the UK and will not be allowed to start work until this has been received.
Equality and Diversity
Sheffield United FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment and its employment policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment.
Sheffield United FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate safeguarding checks as well as providing proof of right to work in the UK