A CRM Manager is sought to lead on the product integration of the new CRM system, integrating with multiple systems across the club to effectively harvest and map customer journeys to drive engagement and increase revenue.
37.5 hours · £25,000
- Manage the clubs use of CRM technology to implement best practices, learn and rollout activities to support channel development. Drive strategy across club channels such as Email, SMS, Direct Mail, Online, Social, Ticket office and Store
- Manage the set-up of automated campaigns by mapping customer journeys and maximising commercial opportunities including but not limited to Hospitality Sales, Service and Operations, Membership, Marketing, Ticketing, Retail, Stadium Tours and Partnerships
- Along with the wider marketing team, create a build best practice emails to drive engagement and conversions
- Continue to develop the marketing automation strategy
- Utilise data to report back and aid decision making. Understand the landscape of the clubs supporter base delivering insights to support campaign expansion
- Define and implement a process to govern the management of prospective data within the clubs communication channels
- Ensure all data handling complies with our contractual and legal obligations
- Manage and build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to deliver robust marketing communication strategies
- Be responsible for the operational management of the CRM system including communication build, test and execution of multi-step campaigns: define and management of customer segments: conduct AB testing and campaign reporting.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in experience
- Qualification in data management/direct marketing is desirable
- Successfully implemented and managed data lead solutions in a large-scale organisation
- Significant experience in operating multi-channel marketing solutions to drive effective campaign automation
- Experienced in managing complex datasets
- Experienced in interrogating large data sets via MS Dynamics, MS Excel, SFTP
- Experienced in managing customer preferences (opt-ins/opt-outs)
- Experienced in working with CRM technologies
- Experienced in producing detailed report lead by customer insights and analytics
- Excellent knowledge of marketing automation techniques
- Detailed understanding of the principles of direct marketing
- Understanding of data encryption and decryption methods
- Knowledge of data protection principles including GDPR
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills with the ability to work across a complex organisation
- Confident in interpreting briefs and implementing solutions
- Ability to converse competently across both IT and Business
Any particular aptitude/skill required
- Ability to handle complex data sets
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal, ability to quickly forge relationships and build trust
- Knowledgeable of IT data management solutions
- Experienced and knowledgeable of data-lead marketing
The post holder's duties must be carried out in compliance with the Club's Equal Opportunities Policy, with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and subsequent Health and Safety Legislation
These duties and responsibilities should be regarded as either exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder may be required to undertake other reasonably determined duties and responsibilities within the Sheffield United Football Club Group, commensurate with the grading of the post, without changing the general character of the post
Anyone interested in the role should email the HR Team at HR@sufc.co.uk including their CV and Covering letter.
Eligibility for Employment in the UK
In accordance with current legislative requirements the successful applicant must produce documentary verification of her/his eligibility to work in the UK and will not be allowed to start work until this has been received.
Equality and Diversity
Sheffield United FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment and its employment policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment.
Sheffield United FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate safeguarding checks as well as providing proof of right to work in the UK