Secure your place for the 2019/20 Season
Early Bird prices available for a limited time only.
Due to the high number of calls to the Sheffield United Box Office for 2019/20 season tickets, a dedicated phone line will be open from 9am Saturday 30th March and during normal ticket office opening hours for season ticket purchases and renewals. Please call 0114 350 3744.
Early bird deadline Friday 26th April 5pm, deadline date subject to change should divisional status be confirmed prior.
Season tickets subject to availability.
Book your seat for next season's journey
- Adult matchdays from just £15.23 per game*
- Junior season tickets from £2.32 per game.
The Blades two seasons back in the Sky Bet Championship has been nothing short of spectacular, as the team continue their campaign for promotion to the Premier League. This is your chance to be a part of our 2019/20 season.
Manager Chris Wilder has made it no secret that the fans have been instrumental in the teams success this year:
"It is widely known how much I think of our punters, I'm proud to be a Blade and it cannot be underestimated how much of a role can be played from the stands.
We - the team and the supporters - have been tremendous at home recently and the sky is the limit for the future when we are United."
Sheffield United Football Club are pleased to announce that we are in the process of moving our ticketing operations to innovative ticketing provider SeatGeek.
2019/20 season ticket purchases and renewals will be run through the new ticketing system located via tickets.sufc.co.uk - with future fixtures post 30th April 2019 also migrating to the new platform. Fans are advised that you will have to re-register when purchasing through the new ticketing platform. If you have an existing customer number, please login using this and select forgotten password to register your account.
Register now to purchase your 2019/20 season ticket at tickets.sufc.co.uk discounts available when renewing/purchasing online. or contact our box office on 0114 350 3744.
*Adult match day price based on adult Kop season ticket renewed online (adult ticket criteria aged between 22-59). Season tickets do not include cup fixtures. Terms and conditions apply.
Season ticket packages also includes:
- Guaranteed seat for every home league game
- Football from as little as £15.23 per game for adults and £2.32 per game for juniors
- Discounted family friendly package in the John Street Family Enclosure
(not available online or in conjunction with any other offer)
- 2,700 loyalty points
- Direct Debit option to spread the cost
- 20% one-off discount for the club superstore
Valid from 1st July until 31st December 2019.
Vouchers can be obtained from the ticket office in person after 28th May.
- 2% online renewal discount for current adult season ticket holders (aged 22-59)
Season Ticket Pricing
|Over 60 / Disabled||£245.00||£275.00||£290.00|
|YA / Student||£174.00||£204.00||£215.00|
|South & John Street
|Over 60 / Disabled||£275.00||£315.00||£325.00|
|YA / Student||£174.00||£204.00||£215.00|
|Over 60 / Disabled||£260.00||£295.00||£308.00|
|YA / Student||£174.00||£204.00||£215.00|
(Family Enclosure Only**)
** Family Package applies to one adult and one under 18, or one over 60 and one under 18, which must be purchased in one transaction. Additional under 18 tickets can also be added in the same transaction at the discounted rate of £52.00 each.
Over 60 - applies to all persons 60 years of age and above on the 1st September 2019.
YA - Young Adult applies to all persons under 22 years of age on the 1st September 2019.
Students - Full Time student concessions are available upon production of documentation from the University/College stating the course details and duration. Students must be in full time until May 2020. This does not include apprenticeship courses, part time courses, online courses or courses that are paid for through your workplace.
Original official documentation stating the individual is in full time education until May 2020 must be provided at the time of purchase. Students will then be required to validate their student status by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from their student account email address with a password given by Sheffield United. Valid student ID cards must also be presented at each match.
Under 18 - applies to all persons under 18 years of age on the 1st September 2019.
Details of disabled concessions are available from the Ticket Office on 0114 350 3744.
Please note: The purchase of a season ticket secures your seat for league games only. Therefore seats are not guaranteed for cup or play off games.
How to buy
The quickest and easiest way is to buy your season ticket online. Avoid any booking fees and all current adult season ticket holders (aged 22-59) can also claim 2% discount.
To Renew Your Current Season Ticket Online
- Visit https://tickets.sufc.co.uk and log in with your customer number and password which will be your postcode (lower case, no spaces). You will then be asked to reset your password to one of your own choice. If you haven’t used the site before your default password is set as your postcode and you will find your customer number on your season card.
- Click on the 'Season Tickets' tab and select the 'Renew Now' option.
- Your current seat will now automatically appear on the screen. If you are happy with all the details, click on proceed (please note that your renewal price is set by your date of birth. If this is incorrect or your concession type is not available online, please contact the Ticket Office).
- Please note, all Season Ticket holders will keep their Season Ticket for the 2019/20 Season unless you have changed age/price band or moved seat, in which case you will be issued a new card prior to next season.
- 'Proceed to Checkout' to complete your payment details and season ticket renewal.
To Buy A New Season Ticket Online
- Visit https://tickets.sufc.co.uk and log in with your customer number and password. If you haven’t used the site before but have purchased tickets or season tickets with Sheffield United, your default password is set as your postcode (lowercase, no spaces) and you will find your customer number on any previous season or membership card, match ticket or confirmation email. If you have never purchased with us before, please follow the instructions to register.
Please do not register again if you have bought tickets before.
If you are unable to find your customer number, please email email@example.com who will advise you.
- Click on the 'Season Tickets' tab and select the 'Purchase Now' option.
- Now use the stadium plan to select your preferred seat. (please note that your seat price is set by your date of birth. If this is incorrect or your concession type is not available online, please contact the Ticket Office).
- 'Proceed to Checkout' to complete your payment details and purchase your season ticket.
If you would like to renew or purchase for family and friends while you are online, you can do this by repeating the instructions above or signing up to the 'friends and family' scheme in the 'My Account' section (you can access this by clicking on your name in the top right corner and then 'Manage my relationships'. Once permission has been given to purchase on behalf of other friends or family you can complete all season ticket purchases in one transaction.
If you require any help using the online facility please contact the Ticket Office team on 0114 350 3744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to guide you through the process.
Alternatively, you can still renew in person at the Stadium Ticket Office or over the telephone on 0114 350 3744.
* Please note a £1 booking fee per season ticket applies to all telephone orders and unfortunately, we no longer accept cheques as a method of payment.
Sheffield United can confirm that a new season ticket finance provider has been secured. Finance providers V12 have been enlisted to replace Zebra Finance.
Supporters still have until Friday 26th April, 5pm to secure a seat for the 2019/20 season.
To utilise the season ticket finance option, supporters must apply via the website only.
The club would like to advise supporters that under the new set of Terms & Conditions with V12, any existing finance options already approved under the previous Zebra Finance agreement will remain unaffected.