We are looking for a Lottery Administrator to join our Team.
If you have the ability to work flexibly and work as part of a team then we may have the role for you.
We are recruiting for a casual worker to cover a period of planned absence within the team, then to stay on our books to work flexibly as and when required.
Working days and hours will primarily Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am-5pm.
Rate of pay is competitive
- To process all new applications for membership to the lottery and to monitor new standing order applications and investigate payments where necessary.
- To deputise for other lottery roles in the event of holiday or sickness absence
- To process the Super Draw Lottery results, post out the winning members cheques, email the results to the relevant media and associated participating Agencies.
- To maintain relationships with Super Draw Collecting Agents and Retail Outlets.
- To administer, balance & bank the Super Draw Agents payments.
- To process the Super Draw results, post out the winning cheques, email results to the media and participating Agencies
- To reconcile the Programme Sellers cash and banking
- Any other reasonable duties requested by your Manager
Anyone interested in the role should email the HR Team at HR@sufc.co.uk including their CV and Covering letter.
Eligibility for Employment in the UK:
In accordance with current legislative requirements the successful applicant must produce documentary verification of her/his eligibility to work in the UK and will not be allowed to start work until this has been received.
Equality and Diversity:
Sheffield United FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment and its employment policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment.
Sheffield United FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate safeguarding checks as well as providing prior work references