SheffieldUnited.TV is the new name of the club's premium content service for the Premier League.
Whilst not being permitted to bring you live match videos, like the EFL clubs do, United will endeavour to keep supporters up close and personal throughout the 2019/20 season as Chris Wilder and his Bladesmen go head-to-head with teams in the best league in the world.
For just £45 for the whole Premier League season, fans will be able to listen to live audio commentary of all matches no matter where you find yourself, courtesy of the club's partnership with BBC Radio Sheffield.
Unitedites also get premium video content throughout the season, including:
- Full match replays on demand
- Extended highlights
- Video interviews, previews and reaction
- Press conferences
- Expanded behind the scenes content
- Access to international broadcast films
- Plus, unlimited access to archive material from United's promotion season and previous campaigns
So what are you waiting for, click here to keep informed for the whole of the 2019/20 Premier League season.
* Subscribers to United's iFollow service need do nothing, accounts will migrate and automatically becoming members of SheffieldUnited.TV at the same prices as last season.
If you are having technical issues with SheffieldUnited.TV, please contact our providers via the channels below. We at Sheffield United have no access to your accounts data so unfortunately can offer no useful help directly.
Support can be obtained by:
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
(8am-10pm, seven days a week)
- Live chat - Use the chat tool in the bottom right-hand corner of the sufc.co.uk homepage
(8am-10pm Monday to Friday, as well as three hours before, and after, a match)
- Telephone - 0207 826 4577
(8am-10pm Monday to Friday, as well as three hours before, and after, each match)
This number is for billing and subscription queries only