Are you coming to watch the Blades in action for the very first time and would love an exclusive introduction to Beautiful Downtown Bramall Lane? Then look no further than our Home Debut Scheme.
- Our Home Debut Scheme is available to supporters coming to watch Sheffield United at Bramall Lane for the very first time, and best of all, it's FREE!
- On your first matchday at Bramall Lane, one of our very own Home Debut hosts will meet you upon your arrival to the ground at our Blades Family Hub, located on John Street just outside our Family Stand.
- From here, your Home Debut host will take you on a mini introduction around the ground, highlighting key areas on a matchday including where to get food and drink and showing you where your seat is.
- Along the way, you will also get the opportunity to join in with all of our Family Activities, including activities in our Blades Family Hub and Blades Family Area.
- Not only will you get a great introduction to Beautiful Downtown Bramall Lane, but you will also get the opportunity to have your photo taken on the pitch, your name announced over the tannoy around the ground and in our matchday programme.
- If that wasn't enough, as an extra welcome to Sheffield United Football Club, you will receive a FREE matchday programme.
- To register your interest, contact our Fan Engagement Lead Jon Helliwell, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0781 130 4005, to let him know it's your first time visiting Beautiful Downtown Bramall Lane!
Terms and Conditions
Available for first time fans only, visiting Bramall Lane for the first time.
One accompanying supporter will be allowed to attend per first time fan.
All supporters will need to have purchased a matchday ticket for the corresponding Home Debut Scheme they are attending.
Bookings must be made a minimum of 7 days before kick-off in order to get your name in the matchday programme.
Available for home games only.
Available for ages 4+.
Experience will last for around 45 minutes.
Our Matchday Fan Engagement is in association with..
For more information on how we us your personal data, please see our Privacy Promise.