Are you coming to watch the Blades in action for the very first time and would love an exclusive introduction to Beautiful Downtown Bramall Lane? Then look no further than our new Home Debut package.
- Our Home Debut experience is available to all supporters coming to watch Sheffield United at Bramall Lane for the very first time, and best of all, it's FREE!
- One of our very own Home Debut hosts will meet you upon your arrival to the ground at our brand-new Blades Family Hub
- From here, your Home Debut host will take you on a mini introduction around the ground, highlighting key areas on a match day including: the best places to get food and drink, where our match day family activities take place and even the best seats in the house
- Not only will you get a great introduction to Beautiful Downtown Bramall Lane, but you will also get the opportunity to have your picture taken on the pitch and your name announced over our tannoy around the ground
- If that wasn't enough, as a last final welcome to Sheffield United Football Club, we will provide you with one of our exclusive 'Home Debut Discount' vouchers with exclusive home debut discounts for you and your friends, including:
- 10% off any purchase in our Blades Superstore
- 10% off a full Stadium tour for up to 4 people
- £2 off your first drink in the Blades International Bar
Don't forget to register your interest now with our Families and Juniors Coordinator Jon Helliwell, to let him know it's your first time visiting Beautiful Downtown Bramall Lane!
Call Jon now on 0781 130 4005 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- Available for first time fans only, visiting Bramall Lane for the first time
- One accompanying supporter will be allowed to attend per first time fan
- All supporters will need to have purchased a match day ticket for the corresponding Home Debut package they are attending
- Available for home games only
- Available for ages 5+
- Experience lasts for around 30 minutes
For more information on how we us your personal data, please see our Privacy Promise.