Sheffield United are excited to open of our brand-new Blades Family Hub to juniors and families of all ages and abilities to attend prior to kick-off for every home game until the end of the season. Our new Blades Family Hub has been fully renovated with a host of impressive artworks on display and has a full range of facilities, including disabled toilets and changing. It will be open 2 hours before kick-off and is kitted out with a variety of games and activities for all to enjoy, including:
- 2 x Playstation 4's including FIFA 19
- Provided by our friends at Dixons Carphone
- Full size pool table
- Full size table tennis table
- Full size table football table
- Soft-tip dart board
- Giant jenga, giant dominoes & giant connect 4
- Giant uno & giant playing cards
- Giant tic, tac, toe
- Giant lego
- Music from Hallam FM
"DixonsCarphone have always taken pride in supporting our community and we jumped at the chance to help with the development of Sheffield United's 'Family Hub'. We love that the Blades Family Hub will be open to supporters and their families before all home matches as this gives a great opportunity for them to enhance their matchday experience and provide a real 'family day out'. This will be a great partnership and we look forward to working closely with Sheffield United in the future".
Sarah Mcgregor - Team Knowhow Contact Centre
Our Blades Family Hub is inclusive for juniors aged between 4-16 to join in with a variety of games and activities in a safe environment, whilst making new friends and most importantly having fun. Our Blades Family Hub will be staffed by our very own Sheffield United Community Foundation staff team, as seen in our John Street Family Stand, and stewards will be present to ensure the safety of all supporters.
Throughout the year we will be running a number of competitions and events, including FIFA tournaments, table tennis knockouts and quizzes. Best of all, our Blades Family Hub is completely FREE to attend and all you need to do is show your match ticket to the steward on the door. Be sure to get down early though as once we are full, we will be working on a 2 in, 2 out basis.
We look forward to seeing you all there and hope you enjoy our new Blades Family Hub.
For any questions, please contact our Families and Juniors Coordinator, Jon Helliwell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- Available for children aged between 4-16.
- In line with our matchday policy, children aged 4-13 must be accompanied by an adult when using the Blades Family Hub. Children aged 14-16 are allowed without an accompanying adult.
- Entry will be granted on a first come, first served basis and a current matchday ticket must be shown on entry.
- Once capacity has been reached, we will be working on a 2 in, 2 out basis.
- No food is allowed to be taken inside the Blades Family Hub.
- SUFC reserve the right to refuse entry to the BFH for misuse of any of our facilities.