An exciting opportunity for a driven and talented commercial sales executive to join a leading EFL Championship club has arisen. Sheffield United Football club are now taking applications to join our diverse commercial team. The SUFC Commercial team has witnessed considerable growth over the past few seasons and is looking to further its commercial growth by recruiting a highly motivated ambitious sales person who possess a successful track record within new business development and sales.
Job Title: Commercial Sales Executive
Salary: Competitive basic plus attractive bonus structure.
The successful candidate will provide ongoing support to the commercial activities of Sheffield United with the aim of growing current and future revenue streams that are linked to the core football business. The candidate will work within SUFC's Commercial team selling advertising solutions, commercial packages and hospitality to local, regional and national brands.
- Establishing and acquiring new club sponsors/partners through proactive sales activity.
- Explore new initiatives that will drive revenue growth through local business partnerships that have not previously been capitalised on.
- Securing new seasonal hospitality bookings along with securing bookings for individual matches.
- Prepare sales propositions, generate business cases and sales planning.
- To proactively search and find new revenue streams through outbound calls.
- To consistently achieve the commercial revenue targets set by line manager.
- Must be able to work all home matchdays.
- Any other duties as and when instructed.
- Understanding a typical sales process from initial research phase to deal closure.
- Proven track record of selling commercial packages, hospitality and advertising solutions to clients.
- Knowledge of how to generate sales leads either in isolation or working with support teams.
- Excellent administration, English and organisational skills.
- Understanding of how to initially engage prospects and deliver sales meetings
- Professional telephone manner.
- Well-presented with a confident outgoing personality that has an understanding of how to initially engage prospects and deliver sales meetings.
- Self-Starter who strives to succeed in everything they do.
Key Result Areas:
- Securing new sponsorship revenue for Sheffield United Football Club.
- Maximising new seasonal and match by match hospitality and advertising sales.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this exciting position, please email your CV, covering letter and state your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 31st October.