The Blades are excited to announce that we will be re-launching our United Cashback Initiative for the forthcoming 2018/19 season, providing local clubs, schools and community groups with the opportunity to raise funds for their organisation, all whilst coming down to the Lane and watching Chris Wilder's team in action.
Your organisation will be provided with hugely discounted tickets and for all the tickets you sell, we will give you 50% cashback! Your organisation can use these funds for anything you wish, from pitch fees to kits and training equipment, to paying referees or maybe even your end of season presentation evening - the list is endless!
To begin raising funds for your club is easy:
- Select a game from the available 22 home fixtures that your organisation would like to be a part of
- Register your interest with our Families and Juniors Coordinator - Jon Helliwell on 07811304005 or email email@example.com who will guide you through the process
- Offer these hugely discounted tickets to your players/school children and their families (only £10 for adults and £5 for under 18's)
- Collect your order and payment and contact Sheffield United
- You can then either have your tickets delivered, or collect from Bramall Lane and following the game, 50% of the money raised will be paid back to you to use however you wish.
It really is that simple!
Not only does our United Cashback Initiative help you raise funds for your club, school or community group, but you will be given acknowledgement in our matchday programme, your team name and logo displayed on the big screen and your club/school will be given a shout out pre-match and at half time via our stadium announcer.
If that still wasn't enough to get you excited, your organisation may also get the chance to participate in a number of our matchday activities including:
- Involvement in our pre-match flag waving and guard of honour during the players entrance to the pitch
- Involvement in our half-time entertainment including; relay races, football freestyle competitions and penalty shootouts
- A presentation for your club coaches, school teachers and community leaders, hosted by one of our very own United coaches or Blades legends, in our new families and juniors community hub
- A pre-match walk around the pitch before kick-off
- Pre-match entertainment in the Family Concourse
- A representation photo of your club, school or community group on the pitch before the match
Click here to download our UCI brochure - it contains all details, including how to register, for what is sure to be a very popular scheme.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming your organisation to Bramall Lane.
For more information on how we us your personal data, please see our Privacy Promise.