LFE is celebrating the best goals scored across the Academy leagues during the 2017/18 campaign, with the winners of each Goal of the Month competition vying for the Goal of the Season prize.
The season began with Portsmouth striker Matt Mayes triumphing in August thanks to an expertly controlled left-foot volley, while Northern Ireland Under-19s midfielder Caolan Boyd-Munce (Birmingham City) placed a precise effort into the top corner to top the charts in September.
Ellis Chapman was the first of two Lincoln City winners this term after a pinpoint long-range strike before Republic of Ireland youth international Jordan Doherty (Sheffield United) rounded out 2017 with a thunderous drive from distance in the FA Youth Cup third round at Bramall Lane.
The new calendar year started with a spectacular hit from Sheffield Wednesday Under 18s captain Alex Hunt, while Dylan Sumner sealed his spot in the Goal of the Season reckoning by finishing off a slick team move during Blackpool's stunning 2-2 FA Youth Cup semi-final draw with Arsenal.
Lincoln secured a second victory of the campaign in April when Jon Smith took top spot for his impressive volley, which was followed by Regan Hutchinson's powerful shot into the roof of the net for Rotherham United to complete the shortlist.
- Matt Mayes, PORTSMOUTH v Yeovil Town - vote #LFEGOALA
- Caolan Boyd-Munce, BIRMINGHAM CITY v Bolton Wanderers - vote #LFEGOALB
- Ellis Chapman, LINCOLN CITY v Grimsby Town - vote #LFEGOALC
- Jordan Doherty, SHEFFIELD UNITED v Burton Albion - vote #LFEGOALD
- Alex Hunt, SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY v Hull City - vote #LFEGOALE
- Dylan Sumner, BLACKPOOL v Arsenal - vote #LFEGOALF
- Jon Smith, LINCOLN CITY v Notts County - vote #LFEGOALG
- Regan Hutchinson, Rotherham United v Mansfield Town - vote #LFEGOALH
Voting will remain open until noon on 11th July. You can vote for your favourite goal via our online poll or via Twitter using the hashtag attached to each goal.