Salary c. £10,179p.a.
Hours: 25 hours per week based on a 3 week rota. Due to the nature of the of the facility, the ability to work evenings, weekends and bank holidays will be essential.
Location: Shirecliffe, Sheffield
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join the Sheffield United Training Ground Operations team as a Laundry assistant. You will be working at the training ground facility and be responsible for the washing and ironing of all items for training and match-day requirements.
- To wash and prepare all First Team and Academy kit.
- To wash and fresh up kitchen laundry daily.
- To liaise with the First Team and Academy Kit Managers to ensure that deadlines for kit use are met.
- To maintain a high standard of excellence in ensuring all laundry items are washed and made available for use when required.
- To make sure all laundry equipment is kept clean and suitable for use.
- To maintain information of all necessary resources and ensure the laundry is fully stocked with detergents
- To ensure the storage and use of chemicals conform to the Club's COSHH policy.
- To report any damage or faults of the laundry equipment to the Facilities Manager either directly or via the Facilities Team.
We are ideally looking for someone with excellent awareness of health & safety, and best practice within Laundry, who really enjoys working part of a team.
To apply, please send a covering letter and up to date CV to Trudy Pickering, Payroll & HR Manager email@example.com stating the job title of the role for which you are applying.
Closing Date: Friday 7th September 2018
Sheffield United Football Club is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Sheffield United Football Club is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.