Package will be commensurate with the necessary experience for this role
A rare opportunity has arisen to join our very successful First Team as their sports therapist or masseur. Based within the First Team Medical department, the role includes providing massage and appropriate soft tissue techniques to the first team squad as well as supporting screening processes.
Key duties include:
- Providing pre and post match sports massage and treatment on training and match days
- Overseeing daily training sessions and supporting players on a one to one basis
- Attending all home and away fixtures
- Supporting the general working of the medical department as directed by the Head of First Team Physiotherapy.
The following are mandatory for consideration for the role:
- BSc or Masters in Sports Therapy
- Registration with the Sports Massage Association at level 3 or 4
- At least 2 years' experience in an elite sports setting, ideally football
- Relevant qualifications in pitch-side trauma management
- Excellent rapport building and motivational skills
- Cheerful disposition and strong work ethic
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends on a regular basis
- Clean driver's licence
To apply please send a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - be sure to include the job title, your current location and contact details when you apply.
Closing date is Friday 1st December 2017.