Bookings are now being taken for hospitality packages for the next home game at Bramall Lane when the Blades take on Fulham on Tuesday 21st November. Why not make it a night to remember in our TC10 Restaurant.
The TC10 Restaurant takes its name from Tony Currie, Club Ambassador, Club Hero and Club Legend. 'TC' dines there every match day and he also host former greats to allow you to rub shoulders with some of our true Lane Legends. Tony's guest for the evening will be former player Paul Peschisolido who will also talk about his time with our visitors Fulham and mingle with fellow diners on the night.
Guests can watch the match day unfold in style. Situated in the BCEGI Stand, our pitch facing glass fronted restaurant offers the ultimate match day hospitality experience, from watching players warming up to pre-match presentations. Diners can also enjoy the pre-match entertainment from resident host and past player Kevin Gage. Seating is available both outdoor and behind glass in luxury cinema style comfort.
The Match Day Package includes:
- Pre-match two course meal in the presence of Club Legend Tony Currie
- Match day programme and team sheet
- Licensed betting facilities
- Luxury cinema style padded seats indoor/outdoor
- Dedicated waiting and customer care staff
- Soup, tea and coffee at the half-time interval
- Tea and coffee after the match
- Competitions and prizes
- Pay-bar facility with a full range of beverages
Match Day Prices
Blades v Fulham TC10 Restaurant:
|16 or Under
|Silver Grade||£112.50 +VAT||£75.00 +VAT|
To book, contact the commercial team on 0114 253 7200 (Option 2) or email firstname.lastname@example.org