(Package will be commensurate with the necessary experience for this role).
A rare opportunity has arisen to join our newly promoted First Team as their Assistant Physiotherapist. The role includes supporting the Head of First Team Physiotherapy in the development and organisation of the assessment, treatment and education of the First Team squad.
Key duties include:
- To undertake and assist with the provision of musculoskeletal and medical care for the First Team of more than 30 footballers
- To work within the multi-disciplinary team on the care and injury status of players
- To travel with the team and provide pitch-side medical cover for all First Team matches
- To maintain secure, accurate and up-to-date medical records
- To ensure the FA Anti-Doping regulations are adhered to at all times
- To assist with the organisation of cardiac screening for all First Team players as well as undertaking annual medical testing
The following are mandatory for consideration for the role:
- Ideally 3 years' post qualification practice in an elite sports environment
- BSc degree in Physiotherapy
- Valid HCPC and CSP registrations
- Relevant qualifications in pitch-side trauma management
- Experience in treating players within elite sports
- Excellent rapport building and motivational skills
To apply please send a current CV to email@example.com - be sure to include the job title, your current location and contact details.