The 13th Sheffield Fans Derby takes place this evening (Thursday 14th April) at Sandygate, the World's Oldest Football Ground and home to Hallam FC.
Fans of United and Wednesday will come together for this unique game of football to raise money for SHC Accident & Emergency Department Appeal.
Tickets can be bought in advanced by visiting www.sheffieldfansderby.co.uk or purchased for £3 on the evening with U12's free when accompanied by a supervising adult.
There are lots of things happening during the evening including:
• Half time Exhibition match with Sheffield Wednesday Ability Counts (SWAC)
• Half time Bubble Football Penalty Shootout with Powerleague, Sheffield
• Two raffles with prizes including: Copthorne Hotel overnight stay & breakfast, Bubble Football Experience for 10, SUFC Signed shirt, SWFC 2 x match tickets (16-17 league season), 2 x Morrisons £10 vouchers, Owlerton Stadium 6 x vouchers for: entry / race card / free drink, Showroom Cinema 2 x tickets, Sheffield Therapy Centre £50 voucher, £5 Sainsbury's Voucher, Riley's Sports Bar Snooker Cue and much more!
(Tickets can be bought for £1 on the night or beforehand via the website)
• Sheffield Hospitals Charity Stall
• Tombola stall
• Food from Ann's Cabin throughout the evening
• Drinks in the 1860 Suite
• The main event, United Fans v Wednesday Fans, kick-off: 7:30pm (gates open to the public at 6:45pm)
Come and join fellow supporters at the World's Oldest Football Ground on Thursday and help us to raise a fantastic amount of money for SHC Accident & Emergency Department Appeal.
Remember to turn out in United colours and help create a fantastic atmosphere for this unique event.
The SFD first visited the ground in April 2014 when it raised the largest Sheffield Fans Derby total so far.