Sheffield United dugout sponsor Winchester Car Sales has launched an innovative new scheme to support Blades fans.
The new initiative will see the company's customers receive free vouchers to be spent on tickets and merchandise bought from the Club store or ticket office.
Vehicle purchases from the dealership, based on Herries Road South, will qualify customers to a spend of up to £150, dependent on the vehicle sold. Winchester Car Sales is aiming to extend the reward scheme to other sports clubs in the region in the near future.
Tajinder Singh, director of Winchester Car Sales, said: "As a well-established reliable car dealership for the region this is about giving something back.
"By doing this we are rewarding our customers, backing the Club, and providing fans with an opportunity to take in a game, buy a replica shirt or even have an executive day out."
The company, which has been trading since 1996, offers quality affordable cars to suit all budgets and can source any car desired from their network of contacts.
A full list of terms and conditions can be seen below. For more information, visit www.winchestercarsales.co.uk
Terms and conditions:
- When purchasing a vehicle from Winchester Car Sales, customers will be granted a voucher spend of up to £150 to be used towards purchases of club merchandise or match tickets from Sheffield United.
- The value of the customer's spend will be dependent on the vehicle sold, set at a minimum of £50 and a maximum of £150, at the discretion of Winchester Car Sales.
- This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other Winchester Car Sales offer.
- The Club's store and/or ticket office must be notified at least 24 hours before purchase as the voucher is not a substitute for cash and can only be accepted as payment once both Winchester Car Sales and the football club have settled payment of voucher(s).
- Change will not be given if the amount spent is a total that does not equal or surpass the value of the voucher(s).
- Winchester Car Sales reserves the right to refuse reimbursement if there is any reasonable suspicion of fraud or subterfuge.