Blades youngsters Dominic Calvert-Lewin and David Brooks both have nominations for the League's Football Education's Goal of the Month award for the month of March.
Calvert-Lewin's second against the Owls which helped United to a 3-2 win was a well placed side footed effort after a neat flick by Brooks.
Meanwhile, Brooks's strike against Coventry City in 3-3 draw at Shirecliffe was a fine long range left-footed shot following a short free-kick.
The contenders in full are:
• Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Sheffield Wednesday v SHEFFIELD UNITED
• David Brooks, SHEFFIELD UNITED v Coventry City
• Jake Sheppard, Brighton & Hove Albion v READING
• Alex Byrne, EXETER CITY v Portsmouth
• Dennon Lewis, WATFORD v Barnet
• Jerry Yates, ROTHERHAM UNITED v Grimsby Town
• Jack Dyche, SCUNTHORPE UNITED v Hartlepool United
• Jordan Hancox, Tranmere Rovers v FLEETWOOD TOWN
The LFE was established by The Football League and The PFA in 2004 to deliver the Apprenticeship in Sporting Excellence programme to all of the Football League Clubs in England and Wales.
LFE Chief Executive Alan Sykes said: "As ever there are a number of exceptional goals included on this shortlist.
"This competition remains popular and is a great advertisement of the work that is going on to develop young players at Football League clubs."
Fans can vote online - click here.
Voting will remain open until 4pm on Friday 24th April.