Blades midfielder Dominic Calvert-Lewin is one of eleven Academy players to have shown that they've been paying attention to Luis Suarez, Sergio Aguero, Romelu Lukaku et al judging by the quality of goals in League Football Education's (LFE) Goal of the Month competition for November.
Southend United youngster Kane Farrell took the honours last month for his marauding run from left-back against Peterborough in the Youth Alliance League.
First year scholar Calvert-Lewis, who recently scored for United's U21s, is nominated for this goal at Crystal Palace last month.
The contenders are:
- Reece Fyfe, NOTTS COUNTY v Peterborough United
- Oliver Watkins, EXETER CITY v Newport County
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Crystal Palace v SHEFFIELD UNITED
- Alex Naylor, Preston North End v MORECAMBE
- Sam Humphreys, OXFORD UNITED v Hereford United
- Navid Nasseri, Rotherham United v BURY
- Jack Curtis, COLCHESTER UNITED v Plymouth Argyle
- Tom Woods, MORECAMBE v Bradford City
- Dominic Telford, Bury v BLACKPOOL
- Callum Harrison, Watford v COLCHESTER UNITED
- Leon Dawson, Burton Albion v Hull City
LFE chief executive Alan Sykes said: "This competition showcases the stars of tomorrow. It is always extremely competitive and remains hugely popular."
Click here to watch and vote for your favourite goal on the LFE website. Voting will remain open until 11am on Thursday 19th December.