We would like to apologise for any inconvenience experienced with accessing BladesPlayer this season.
We realise that there's been a delay in our matchday commentary and we've been working with our service provider to repair this as a matter of priority. Due to the complexity of the audio streaming process, it has unfortunately taken a couple of weeks to identify the root of the problem and we apologise for any inconvenience caused during this period. However, our service provider is confident that they have now found the cause of the issue and a fix has been put in place ahead of today's match with Bury.
As an apology for the recent delays, we are crediting annual BladesPlayer subscribers with a free month of access to the service, which will be added to the end of your subscription period.
As we have identified a central fault with the commentary service and updated the software, it is advised that you clear your cache and install the latest version of your browser by following the below steps:
Clearing your cache
Please choose your browser from the below list and follow the instructions to clear your cache.
Internet Explorer 8/9
- In Internet Explorer, click Tools. If you don't see the menu, press Alt on your keyboard to show menus.
- Select Delete Browsing History.
- Select the checkbox next to 'Temporary Internet Files.'
- Click Delete.
- It can take several minutes for the cache history to be deleted. Once the files have been deleted, click Okay.
- Click the spanner icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear Browsing Data.
- In the dialogue that appears, select the 'Empty Cache' box.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- In Firefox, click the Tools menu.
- Select Clear Recent History.
- Under 'Time Range to Clear,' select Everything.
- Select the 'Details' checkbox.
- Select the 'Cache' checkbox.
- Click Clear Now.
- In Opera, click the Tools menu.
- Click Preferences.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- Click History.
- In the 'Disk Cache' section, click Empty Now.
- Click OK to close the Preferences window.
The above should clear any corruption and allow your computer to download new cookies from the BladesPlayer site.
Updating your web browser
BladesPlayer works best when you access it on the below: Google Chrome
Internet Explorer 8
Internet Explorer 9
If you still experience problems with BladesPlayer please contact customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org