Contract Type: Permanent
Hours Per Week: 5
Line Manager: Academy Head of Recruitment
Rate of Pay: £300 per month
- To be responsible for overseeing the scouting system for player identification within a particular scouting zone
- To help formulate a long-term recruitment plan under the direction of the Head of Academy Recruitment and in accordance with the Academy Recruitment Strategy
- To have an overall responsibility for ensuring that the structure created for recruitment produces outstanding players
- Support the Head of Local Recruitment to improve links with local grassroots clubs, schools, district teams, leagues and other providers
- Ensure all recruitment staff are following set policies and procedures to ensure the recruitment process is acting within the rules of the EPPP
- Report back to the Head of Local Recruitment regularly on any progress made or issues identified
- To be available for scouting duties as and when required
- To attend the annual scout's induction event as well as scout meetings as required
- To attend CPD as required
- FA Talent ID Level 2 Certificate
- FA Safeguarding Children Workshop
- Enhanced DBS check
- Full Driving License
- Proven track record of scouting players of school age and the process involved
- Coaching experience
- Understanding of Academy rules and regulations
- Local knowledge of grassroots football across the area of Leeds
- Extensive Contacts within your designated area
Click here to download the application form. Please download and save the application form before inputting information. If you require a paper copy please contact the HR department email@example.com or call 0114 253 7200.
Completed application forms must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the vacancy title in the subject or posted to HR, Sheffield United Football Club, Bramall Lane, Sheffield, S2 4SU.
Closing date for applications is Friday 20th March 2020.
Eligibility for Employment in the UK
In accordance with current legislative requirements the successful applicant must produce documentary verification of her/his eligibility to work in the UK and will not be allowed to start work until this has been received.
Equality and Diversity
Sheffield United FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment and its employment policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment.
Sheffield United FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate safeguarding checks as well as providing proof of right to work in the UK