Contract Type: Permanent
Hours Per Week: 5
Location: Chesterfield, Mansfield and South Sheffield
Line Manager: Academy Head of Recruitment
Rate of Pay: £300 per month
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated person to join the Academy Recruitment team at Sheffield United Football Club. As part of this role you will manage the Zone 3 area of Chesterfield, Mansfield and South Sheffield. This will include the management of the Academy's Regional Centre based in Dronfield. As well as managing the scouting team in Zone 3.
- Manage the Zone 3 Area.
- Manage the Zone 3 Regional Centre - including coaches, scouts and trialists.
- Manage the Zone 3 Scouting Team.
- Attend fixtures on a weekly basis.
- Excellent knowledge of grassroots football in the Zone 3 area.
- Experience of working in Academy recruitment.
- FA Talent ID qualifications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of managing staff.
- An understanding of an Academy environment.
- Understanding of how to use the Microsoft Office package.
- FA Emergency First Aid
- FA Safeguarding Children Qualification.
- DBS Check.
- FA Coaching Qualifications.
- Member of the FA Licensed Coaches Club.
Click here to download the application form. Please download and save the application form before inputting information. If you require a paper copy please contact the HR department email@example.com or call 0114 253 7200.
Completed application forms must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the vacancy title in the subject or posted to HR, Sheffield United Football Club, Bramall Lane, Sheffield, S2 4SU.
Closing date for applications is Friday 27th March 2020.
Eligibility for Employment in the UK
In accordance with current legislative requirements the successful applicant must produce documentary verification of her/his eligibility to work in the UK and will not be allowed to start work until this has been received.
Equality and Diversity
Sheffield United FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment and its employment policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment.
Sheffield United FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate safeguarding checks as well as providing proof of right to work in the UK