Sheffield United is more than a football club it is also a leading corporate business in the heart of Sheffield.
The club currently has a vacancy for a Corporate Matchday Host based within our executive suites around the stadium.
Hours of work:
Saturday Matches: 10.30am to 6.30pm
Evening Matches: 4pm to 11pm
The main duties of this role will include:
* Providing a friendly, helpful and customer focused service to all customers
* Ensuring that the 'Welcome' concept at the club is maintained and continues to set Sheffield United apart from other organisations
* Identifying and resolving any problems that may occur for guests and diners in our suites and boxes.
* Dealing with customer queries and complaints and defusing sensitive situations calmly, quickly and effectively
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* The ability to deal with customers at all levels
* Proven customer service experience within a luxury hospitality or corporate environment
* An excellent face to face manner with the ability to remain calm and professional when working under pressure.
To apply please send your CV, quoting the job title, to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 17th February 2017.