Sheffield United Football Club is committed to providing its supporters with outstanding facilities and excellence in service. The Blades are proud of their relationship with the fans and constantly aim to improve important areas of service to supporters and its customers.
If you do have reason for complaint please speak to a steward or member of staff in the first instance, this should enable the majority of problems to be solved immediately.
In the event the query, complaint or concern cannot be resolved please contact the relevant department at the Club.
Supporters can visit the Club between 9am-5pm on Monday to Friday to register issues with the relevant Department Head. In their absence a member of their staff will deputise.
If the matter cannot be resolved verbally, the issue should then be submitted in writing to the Communications Manager.
- Letters should be addressed to:
- Emails should be sent to email@example.com for the attention of The Communications Manager.
- A Customer Feedback Form is available from reception.
The Communications Manager will liase with the relevant department and ensure that your correspondence is answered promptly.
All correspondence will be answered within 14 days of receipt
Eliminating Discrimination from Football
Sheffield United Football Club is committed to confront and eliminate discrimination whether by reason of sex, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or disability.
The club will not tolerate sexual or racially based harassment or other discriminatory behaviour, whether physical or verbal, and will work to ensure that such behaviour is met with appropriate disciplinary action in whatever context it occurs.
The club supports the Football League and the Football Association in their commitment to develop a programme of ongoing training and awareness raising events and activities, in order to promote the eradication of discrimination.
Our Nominated Charities
We recognise our corporate and social responsibilities and so each season the Club will nominate specific charities and good causes to support.
The club aim to provide a range of quality merchandise for the benefit of all supporters:
- The Club will introduce a new home replica strip design and a new away replica strip design each season.
- The length of sponsorship contracts may not always make this possible. In the instance of either a new shirt sponsor or kit manufacturer the club reserve the right to launch new replica kits before the existing kit lifespan has expired.
- Details of intended change of strips will be available from the Club retail outlets and on the web site as soon as they are known
Returns & Refunds: The Club offer refunds on merchandise, deemed to be defective, purchased in its official retail outlets in accordance with its legal obligations.
Merchandise returned for other reasons will receive a full refund if:
- Returned within 28 days of purchase
- Returned with a valid receipt
- Returned unused and in re-saleable condition.
In the event that a customer is unable to provide a receipt the Club will exchange the item or provide vouchers to the current retail value (vouchers cannot later be exchanged for cash).
All staff whether full time, part time or match day staff have a duty to act as ambassadors for Sheffield United Football Club with a duty for supporter care and attention.
If a supporter has a problem with any member of Sheffield United Football Club staff, the matter should be referred in accordance with the procedures outlined above.
- An Equal Opportunities Policy operates at Sheffield United Football Club. The Club does not allow discrimination against any individual or group on the basis of sex, age, religion, race, nationality or disability, nor does it permit harassment of individuals.
- Sheffield United Football Club is committed to briefing staff on key issues so that they may answer the majority of supporter's queries. If they are unable to do so they will refer the matter to their supervisor.
- Sheffield United Football Club strives to provide customers and supporters with quality, value and service. Our staff are committed to developing and maintaining a lasting relationship with our customers. We aim to manage that customer relationship and to make it core to what we do and how we do it.
- We actively search for ways to improve facilities, merchandise and service in a continuing drive to make every visit to Bramall Lane efficient and enjoyable for our supporters, whose loyalty is recognised and appreciated.
The Club wants supporters to be part of the passion at Bramall Lane in a safe, secure and enjoyable environment. The Club is committed to preventing people from behaving in a manner likely to jeopardise the safety or enjoyment of others, and from bringing discredit to Sheffield United Football Club.
If the Club becomes aware of any person having been convicted of a football-related offence or having been in breach of any the Club's ground regulations, a decision will be made as to whether that person will be subject to a ban.
Each case will be judged on its own merits and the length of any ban will depend on the severity of the offence and/or the breach of the Club's ground regulations.
Sheffield United Football Club continues to develop ways of supporting the local community through partnerships, Football in the Community programmes, Blades Enterprise Centre, The Community Hall, Sheffield United Commercial and Promotions Departments, Sheffield United Football Academy and other ventures.
Directors and management at the club are:
- Open : we lay out the agenda and are accountable for its delivery
- Responsive : customer service is paramount
- Unrelenting: in our quest for success at the highest level
- Positive : in our belief that we will strive for efficiency
- Inclusive : everyone can be involved with Sheffield United Football Club
- Professional : the upholding of high standards of behaviour and integrity
We run our business so that we comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements:
- We seize all opportunities to operate at the forefront of best managerial practice both on and off the pitch
- The club endeavours to ensure that football at Bramall Lane is safe, affordable, accessible and entertaining.
- Our aim is to continually improve the stadium and facilities in which fans watch and participate in order to maximise the enjoyment level for both home and visiting supporters.
- We will consult with our disabled and sensory impaired supporters to ensure they have an active and meaningful role in the Club
- We shall continue our policy of obtaining and listening to feedback from our supporters on all aspects of the Club's operations as a Football Club
- The directors are accountable to shareholders, staff and supporters for the overall management, pursuit of excellence and corporate governance of the business.