1. Season ticket holders must produce their season card at each fixture.
2. It is the sole responsibility of the season ticket holder to ensure season cards are not lost or mislaid, Sheffield United Football Club accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen season tickets.
3. Lost season cards can be replaced upon a charge of £10. Stolen season cards will be replaced free of charge upon production of the relevant South Yorkshire Police crime reference number. Any duplicates must be arranged in person at the Ticket Office. Once a season card has been duplicated the original card becomes redundant and cannot be reactivated. Any duplicate charges will not be refunded, even if the original is located.
4. Any supporter who forgets their season card will be able to obtain a duplicate from the Ticket Office, providing the season card has not already been used to access the stadium. A duplicate will be issued for one match free of charge. If a season ticket holder forgets their season card more than once during the season then a new card will be issued upon payment of £10. The original season card will then be cancelled. No more than one duplicate ticket per season will be issued free of charge.
5. The whole stadium is NO SMOKING.
6. The Malta Family Stand and Fortina Spa Stand are both Family Enclosure areas. A restriction of two adults per child is in place.
7. Due to the numerous complaints with regards to persistent swearing, abusive language and smoking in Family Enclosure areas, Sheffield United Football Club will be forcedtorelocateany consistent perpetrators to another area of the ground.
8. Season tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of FIFA, UEFA, FA Premier League and/or the Football League in respect of the relevant competition and the Sheffield United Football ClubGround Regulations. Season ticket holders must adhere to the ground regulations currently in force, a copy of which is available at the main office. Sheffield United Football Club will not tolerate any swearing, abusive language or racial chanting. Perpetrators will be banned from attending future matches without refund.
9. Match dates are subject to alteration. Under no circumstances will refunds be made for individual fixtures missed.
10. Season tickets are available for first and second team league matches at Bramall Lane. Should the season ticket holder's seat be unavailable for any reason the best alternative seat will be provided.
11. Sheffield United Football Club is entitled to cancel any season ticket which is proven to have been misused.
12. Season tickets are non refundable. The club will only consider refund requests under exceptional circumstances. These are not guaranteed and are at the Club's discretion.
13. Season tickets are transferable upon request, subject to approval by the Club. A £5 administration fee, per season ticket is applicable. Downgrades are not available.
Additional Direct Debit Terms and Conditions:
14. Your season card will not be activated until all Direct Debit Payments have been honoured. Should any Direct Debits be returned to us unpaid by the bank, your Season Card will be immediately de-activated. Your Season Card will only be reactivated after all outstanding payments have been resolved.
15. If any of your direct debits are not honoured when presented for payment a fee of £20 will be charged ("Late Payment Fee") and you will be contacted for payment. A replacement payment for the amount of the direct debit not honoured together with the Late Payment Fee must be received within fourteen days of notification.
16. Your season card will not be activated until the total cost of the season ticket together with the Administration Fee and any Late Payment Fees have been received by us in cleared funds.
17. No Direct Debit payments, Administration Fee or Late Payment Fees will be refunded under any circumstance.
18. Any notice or other information we may need to send to you under the terms of this instalment offer may be sent by second class pre-paid post to the address you have completed in the application form.
All prices may be subject to change and/or correction without notice. Errors and ommisions excepted.